Friday, October 23, 2009

Emilie Claire Diary Entry


I have arrived! We are having the most wonderful time planning all of our upcoming events. I showed my gown to Sarah. The airing and steaming will bring it to life after the unpacking from the journey. Sarah’s dress is a sweet shade of blue. The dress is perfect match to her eyes. I dream of the sparkles as I waltz in the candle light. Mother has allowed me to bring my tiara and diamond earrings.
I met William for the first time today. He is handsome and charming. He brought news of James Ina’s delay, so I was unable to meet him. William assures Sarah James will be here and in time for the ball. James is required home, as his father had taken ill. It is not too serious I understand, he has a late winter cold but is on the mend. E~C

No comments: