Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Whats In Your Closet?

In a display cabinet, I have some little ladies in various states of dress. Things I love and things I would like to change or FINISH. But there, they sit waiting...waiting for me to have time... waiting for them to bubble to the top, but I am afraid it is going to be awhile. The taller lady in the back was a gift that came in a box so she is completed. Coming forward a partially clad Simon & Halbig (Seeley's Ingrid) that I made in a class, And two little Millettes, the right side a Jumeau I made and the front a Bru made by Mary McKenzie (Millie and Magee winner.) The clothes on the Bru are by and Australian artist. Her dress was purchased at a Chicago Seeley's convention and it is impeccable. Now if I could straighten their legs and get them some shoes! Kathi

No comments: