Saturday, April 25, 2009

Sad News to Report

Brad Deville of Deville Doll Designs specially sculpted and created the babies for Michelle and I. His web address is: devilledolldesigns.com Please visit his site and see his wonderful miniature figures as I tell you, with great sorry, Brad passed away. The news is devastating as it reminds us how fragile life is. After overcoming multiple surgeries from an accident and building a new life, he could not overcome a bout with pneumonia. He built his new life on his talents as a sculptor, and quite a fine artist, too! We miss his wit, talent and insight so very, very much. His passing breaks our hearts. He had become a good friend.
Kathi R. Mendenhall
La Petite Belle Patterns
minipatterns.com
and
Michelle Mahler
Doll Artist's Workshop
minidolls.com




















2 comments:

Olive Tree said...

Hi, it's a very great blog.
I could tell how much efforts you've taken on it.
Keep doing!

royerm said...

I am very sad to hear of Brad's passing. I was an avid collector of his dolls, and I will miss his creativity and craftsmanship. We have lost a very talented artist.