Wednesday, January 29, 2014

A Day of Dolls

I had the luxury of sneaking away from the office to visit one of my favorite dolly friends. Elise lives in a turn of the century house brimming full of antiques and delights. The best part of her glorious collection is of course her dolls. She had done some shopping with me earlier this year and was very excited to show me what she had created for her some of her beauties. I was gleeful to visit and play dolls for the day. I really LOVE to see what my customers create using my fabrics and trims. Elise's enjoys is combining modern textiles with vintage and antique fabrics and trims. She is always inspired by my classically designed fabrics and says they combine naturally with old world laces and trims.  I hope you enjoy the visit as much as I did.  Michelle  minidolls.com
French Fashion Lady 1870
(forgive her fastenings they have not been completed yet)
 Antique Dollhouse Dolls
Cabinet Size Steiner
More of her various collections to be found in all corners of her home.

1 comment:

DollZandThingZ said...

Breathtaking! I cannot even find words to describe their beauty! Thanks for sharing photos!