Thursday, August 20, 2015

Second Fitting

Hi, all,
      Just a quick note to let you know that alterations were made to Tiny Kitty’s undergarments.  I have made a small digital layout for you to know the changes I made. (Elements are from Scrapgirls, LLC)  The new pictures will show the better fit for her slip and explain the changes I made.  She is so much happier with her garments. 

      I will be away for a couple weeks before continuing to work on Miss Kitty’s Edwardian clothes.  Until I return, I will be taking a class, and taking a small vacation to visit friends.  While I am busy with these things, I will also be working on the pattern for the inspiration dress.  I keep reinterpreting the assembly process.  I do want to try for a new pair of shoes, too!  It will be a challenge. 

Until, then, have a wonderful Labor Day Holiday!


Kathi 


2 comments:

Barb the Evil Genius said...

Is this pattern for sale somewhere?

Kathi Mendenhall said...

Dear Barb, These are the first I have made for Tiny Kitty and had not made a plan to offer them for sale or for free. The patterns fit, but are homemade for sure. Thank you so much for your interest.