Friday, October 17, 2008

New to minidolls.com/Doll Artsit's Workshop

Click on the titles to see the items on my website. Michelle minidolls.com/Doll Artist's Workshop
Insect Pins
These pins are used by entomologists. They are the sharpest finest pin I have ever seen. Choose from black enameled or stainless. Both have a gold nylon head.Gold Tipped Stamin
Gold tipped Stamins use to decorate your miniature millinery.

Hat made using the Stamins.
More new Silk Hair colors:
Black/Dk Brown
Lt Brown
Dk Blonde

1 comment:

Rosanna Pereyra said...

Hi Michelle,

I love the blog!! I want to thank you for always sharing your talents and knowledge with all of us over the years, the tutorials are amazing. I have bought so many great and unique things from you over the past 5 years. Thanks for the constant supply of inspiration. Keep up the great work!!

Big Hugs,
Rosanna
P.S. Check out my blog from time to time you might recognize some of your products;)